This product is currently sold out.
When it comes to nutrition, not all drinks are created equal. Forty beverages cards represent commonly consumed drinks by a range of children, teens and adults; each card displaying the beverage to scale, considerate of actual serving size. On the back of the cards, users will find a Nutrition Facts panel for the beverage, an ingredient list, a table of the teaspoons of added sugar and a graphical display of the nutrients the beverage provides.
Card size 5.5" x 8.5"
Box includes 40 cards
Designed to allow all audiences to learn about various beverages, they are ideal for:
- Classroom health lessons
- Classroom use as a way to apply math concepts
- Health/PE lessons for active games
- Individual nutrition counseling
And teaching Washington State Health and Physical Education Standards concepts:
- Label literacy
- Caloric intake and expenditure
- High-sugar and high-caffeine drinks
- Choosing healthy beverages